WHAT INTERESTS ME?
BUSINESS, TECHNOLOGY, USER EXPERIENCE
ECOMMERCE, PAYMENTS & FITNESS
I am a proactive and result driven Integrations Engineer who is passionate about technology and it's ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
(2016-Present) Pre Sales Integration Engineer @ ZIPMONEY
Zip Co Limited is an ASX listed FinTech company that offers consumers with digital flexible payment options.
We align ourselves strategically with businesses to offer a number of Buy Now, Pay Later solutions that can help increase sales conversions and average order values.
We strive to be unlike others in the industry – we partner with businesses and customers alike to create transparent, responsible, and fairly priced consumer credit products and are here to do things very differently for a change.
- Technical SME managing multiple integrations simultaneously throughout the whole sales life cycle from SMB to Enterprise level merchants.
- Worked closely with Product, Development and Sales teams to improve processes, integration features and technical understanding within the teams.
- Completed integrations for e-commerce platforms like Magento 1-2, Shopify, Neto, Bigcommerce, Prestashop, Woocommerce, Prestashop and OpenCart.
- Utilized salesforce to manage merchant accounts and create dashboard/reports.
- Provided Tier 2 Support in managing inbound integration tickets through Zendesk including debugging and troubleshooting API issues whilst ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Subject matter expert and provided support in pre-sales meetings handling objections and providing integration/API related information.
- Completed the most integrations in company history including Enterprise merchants like Gregory Jewellers, Cadbury, Decathlon, Wallace Bishop, etc. totalling over 300mil annual turnover.
- Created, updated and managed E-Commerce self-integration guides and supported/maintained API documentation
- Provided outstanding merchant/customer service with an average of 95%+ satisfaction rate.
- Identified the issue which had held back the release of our new payment module by 2 weeks and worked with external dev team to resolve the issue within 12 hours.
- Instrumental in product and process improvement including adoption of new technologies (Pardot, Zendesk & Salesforce) in addition to championing a future plugin features.
(2014-2016) Sales Specialist @ BOSE
Bose is one of the largest audio companies in the world and a household name in premium audio which focuses on building brand advocacy through extraordinary customer service based on extensive teamwork and a customer first approach.
- Exceeded individual and store KPI’s (Team based commission).
- Presented recommendations for audio solutions based on understanding customer requirements, providing demonstrations of features and solution selling.
- Involved in product research and analysis of competitors product ranges to identify points of differentiation and innovation.
- Conducted the largest sale in Bose RDG Australia for FY16 at $23,000 which is still as of 2019, the largest sale in Bose Miranda history.
- Exceeded both team and individual KPI’s and multiple time employee of the month.
Market Research Interviewer • Millward Brown (March 2012 – June 2014)
Millward Brown is the world’s 2nd largest market research organization which focuses on providing clients with strategic information to allow them to make optimal marketing and management decisions.
- Conducted market research interviews through inbound and outbound calls.
- Noting down verbatim responses and probing for more in-depth answers.
- Experience with CRM systems having completed an in-house market research training course.
- Consistently exceeded target strike rate in the phone room when working on the British American Tobacco Australia project.
- Highly recommended and selected for the Victorian Government poll project.